Three-year-old Faye was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia on April 11, 2011. After 135 days in the hospital, Faye was able to spend 3 years at home. On September 5th 2014 she was told that she had relapsed. She was able to achieve a second remission and had a bone marrow transplant on Oct 17th 2014.

fundraisers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes for YOU, Faye!



This will seem VERY silly to anyone else who watches, but it was meant to make Faye laugh and smile on her birthday that had to be spent in the hospital.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Faye!!!!! Wishing you the best birthday a girl could have!!!!

Love,

Katrina (my sister is Danielle Cousins a Physical Therapist at TCH)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE!!!!

I just know you laughed so hard watching this video....I did! Our family wanted to make sure to wish you the very best Birthday!

Have a wonderful day! ((Birthday hugs!))

Cute Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE!!!!
Jon and I were slackers and didn't get our part recorded. But we wish you the best birthday ever!! Here's to many more!!! We love you!!!
Jon and Holly

Thiago & Teri said...

So sweet all of you...I love it. Happiest of birthdays sweet girl, for now and always!!

Katie Ellis said...

This video is my new favorite abdominal workout!! It can double as my birthday present too. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. LOVE LOVE LOVE that strange man watching Mom do her cheerleading. He reminds me of someone I know but I can't put my finger on it...GREAT JOB Julia and Matt--I'm sure Faye loved it!

Eric and Jenny said...

This was darling, made me smile the whole way through. Your dad there at the end Stace, particularly had me laughing and the water being dumped on your brother in laws head was fantastic. I bet this made Faye smile over and over again.

Happy birthday sweetheart, I hope the day was a happy one!

Isabel said...

This was the funniest video ever! Faye, you have the coolest family! HOPE you felt like a princess on your day! HAPPY HAPPY birthday, you are loved very much!!!